Weekend Socials at the Brewery Taproom
Our small, but perfectly formed Taproom will open every Friday from 3pm – 9pm & Saturday 1pm - 6pm from 16th April 2021.
Serving two cask and one kegged Ainsty Ales each week, with a range of bottles and cans on offer alongside wines, ciders, spirits & soft drinks. This is also the perfect opportunity to fill up your Growler - check out our Growler Club page for more information and to become a member.
On selected weeks we offer special food options by taking advantage of the many tasty takeaway treats on offer in the local area. We also welcome local live music acts on selected dates, be sure to check out Facebook in advance of your visit for the latest information.
Each Sunday at 12 noon you'll be able to book your seat for the following weekend. Please select the date you want to visit and scroll through the ticket options for the correct day (Friday or Saturday) then select your preferred timeslot.
As part of the NHS Track & Trace, details are needed for every guest please (rather than one person's details on behalf of four people)
Social distancing measures are in place across the Taproom, so you can enjoy your visit safe in the knowledge that your safety is our top priority.
- On arrival your contact details will be collected as part of NHS Track & Trace via a QR Code
- Hand Sanitiser is available
- Staff will be regularly cleaning and sanitising all public areas of the Taproom
- Staff will be wearing face coverings and guest are encouraged to wear a face-covering when not seated at a table
- Additionally, we have installed a perspex screen at the bar
- All tables in the Taproom & the heated outside gazebo are spaced out to enable social distancing
So, what are you waiting for? Come join the fun every week!
Sign up to our regular newsletter for the latest news from the Wapentake.