Weekend Socials at the Brewery Taproom
Our small, but perfectly formed Taproom is open every Friday from 3pm – 9pm - and Saturdays 2pm to 7pm April-Oct.
Serving various cask and kegged Ainsty Ales each week, with a range of bottles and cans on offer alongside wines, ciders, spirits & soft drinks. This is also the perfect opportunity to fill up your Growler - check out our Growler Club page for more information and to become a member.
Please note: Our Saturdays at the Taproom will return in April 2022.
Delicious Street Food
On Saturdays we’ll have street-food on select dates as well as a host of local independent food businesses - be sure to check our social media for the latest information!
We also welcome local live music acts on selected dates, be sure to check out Facebook in advance of your visit for the latest information.
No Pre-Booking Required - First Come, First Served.
Social distancing measures remain in place across the Taproom. This is to ensure that everyone can enjoy their visit safe in the knowledge that your safety is our top priority.
- Please continue to keep wearing your mask when not sat down inside the Taproom
- Table service will remain inside the Taproom, and you are welcome to come to the bar for drinks as well
- A one-way system will operate at the bar, coming in the large barn doors and out of the small single door
- Outside, restrictions will be fully lifted, we’ll keep a few tables and straw bales but you’ll be free to mingle, sensibly
- We’ll have an outdoor bar to speed up serving times when the weather is dry.
- As part of the NHS Track & Trace, details are requested for every guest please (rather than one person's details on behalf of four people)
So, what are you waiting for? Come join the fun every week!
Sign up to our regular newsletter for the latest news from the Wapentake.