Friday Night Social at the Brewery Taproom
***Our Taproom will be closed from Fri 6th Nov***
Following government guidance the Ainsty Ales Taproom will not open for at least 4 weeks from Friday 6th November.
You can still get your hands on our award-winning beers:
We thank you for your continued support.
Team Ainsty Ales.
Our small, but perfectly formed Taproom is open every Friday from 3pm – 9pm.
Serving two cask and one kegged Ainsty Ales each week, with a range of bottles and cans on offer alongside wines, ciders, spirits & soft drinks. This is also the perfect opportunity to fill up your Growler - check out our Growler Club page for more information and to become a member.
On selected weeks we offer special food options by taking advantage of the many tasty takeaway treats on offer in the local area. We also welcome local live music acts on selected dates, be sure to check out of Facebook in advance of your visit for the latest information.
Social distancing measures are in place across the Taproom, so you can enjoy your visit safe in the knowledge that your safety is our top priority.
- From Friday 25th Sept we will only be offering table service
- On arrival your contact details will be collected as part of NHS Track & Trace via a QR Code
- Hand Sanitiser is available
- Staff will be regularly cleaning and sanitising all public areas of the Taproom
- Staff will be wearing face coverings and guest are encouraged to wear a face-covering when not seated at a table
- Additionally, we have installed a perspex screen at the bar
- All tables in the Taproom & the heated outside gazebo are spaced out to enable social distancing
So, what are you waiting for? Come join the fun every week!