Weekend Socials at the Brewery Taproom
Our small, but perfectly formed Taproom is open every Friday from 3pm – 9pm & Saturday 2pm - 7pm
Serving two cask and one kegged Ainsty Ales each week, with a range of bottles and cans on offer alongside wines, ciders, spirits & soft drinks. This is also the perfect opportunity to fill up your Growler - check out our Growler Club page for more information and to become a member.
Delicious Street Food
Saturdays we welcome back Bistro Guy on select dates as well as a host of local independent food businesses - be sure to check our social media for the latest information!
We also welcome local live music acts on selected dates, be sure to check out Facebook in advance of your visit for the latest information.
No Pre-Booking Required - First Come, First Served.
As part of the NHS Track & Trace, details are needed for every guest please (rather than one person's details on behalf of four people)
Social distancing measures are in place across the Taproom, so you can enjoy your visit safe in the knowledge that your safety is our top priority.
- On arrival your contact details will be collected as part of NHS Track & Trace via a QR Code
- Table service is offered both inside the Taproom and the outdoor seating area
- Hand Sanitiser and hand washing facilities are on offer across the Taproom
- Staff will be regularly cleaning and sanitising all public areas of the Taproom
- Staff will be wearing face coverings and guests are encouraged to wear a face-covering when not seated at a table
- Additionally, we have installed a perspex screen at the bar
- All tables in the Taproom & the heated outside gazebo are spaced out to enable social distancing
So, what are you waiting for? Come join the fun every week!
Sign up to our regular newsletter for the latest news from the Wapentake.