Ainsty Ales Drive-Thru
Drive-Thru is Back!
Born out of the disruption of the lockdown in 2020 the Ainsty Ales’ Drive-Thru is our way of offering our award-winning beers directly to you each week.
How Does It Work?
The concept is simple; you pre-order from our online shop and then you collect directly from our brewery on the outskirts of York every Thursday between 3pm - 6pm.
After checking with City of York Council we can confirm the following procedure for a COVID-safe Drive-Thru experience:
- You must reserve your Drive-Thru orders in advance via the online shop. Please select 'pick up' in the delivery options
- Join the queue in your motor vehicle or (as we prefer at Ainsty Ales) your cycle and pull up to the large wooden doors at the brewery
- Quote the order number for your items, which will then be placed inside your vehicle
- Please stay inside your vehicle. If you need to get out, please ensure you are wearing a mask over your nose & mouth, all Drive-Thru staff will be wearing a mask
What's On Offer?
You can pick from a selection of freshly-brewed beers each week, served in our 5L Bag of Beer in a Box format or our new 5L Party-Kegs. Keep an eye on our social media for when we announce the fresh beer options each week.
Also available are our full canned range, bottled beer and our ‘Growler Station!’
Our Drive-Thru service is designed to offer you the best service whilst maintaining social distancing measures.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings at all times
- Staff will be regularly cleaning and sanitising all public areas
Check out our Social Media or sign up to our mailing list to discover the weekly ales on offer.
The Ainsty Ales Drive-Thru is open every Thursday from 3pm – 6pm